Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gobble Gobble

This year we get to spend both Thanksgiving AND Christmas back in Virginia. I am over the moon about this to say the least. As much as I love being with my husband and love my job, it is so difficult being away from my family and friends so I really cherish when I get to see them.

We drove down to Virginia on Thanksgiving morning. It was a really special time, almost my entire extended family was in town.

Mom with her son-in-laws...
Dad and my brother Jeffrey...
My sister's family, Jason, Julie and Madison!
My brother Joey, his girlfriend Jeni (my nephew slept through dinner!), and my cousin Kelly... 
Mom's family, Grandma B, Grandpa B, Uncle Robert, and Uncle Connie...
Great Grandma Connie, Great Aunt Nina and Uncle Connie (again!)... 
Uncle Barry with my cousin Peter and his girlfriend Erin... 
Aunt Carole with my cousins Nicholas & Zachary... 
I am so thankful for all of these people. So blessed to be able to see them as often as I do. And to top it off I was home for my most favorite meal of the year!

But my favorite photo of the weekend was this...
It makes my heart melt to see how much my sister loves her daughter. I am so happy for her. Thankful that she finally has what she has wanted for so very long.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...