Friday, January 17, 2014

2014 - A Photo A Day {Weeks 1 & 2}

In an effort to get back to blogging this year, I've decided to try the 365 photo challenge. With the month nearly half over, I am already behind but I think I just may have enough to start. So here goes... my photo a day in 2014!

Week 1
January 1, 2014
After a night out on the town with 3 other couples, we did a costume change into our pj's and rang in the New Year low key. We sure will miss them when they move to Dayton this summer. 2014's first selfie!

January 2
This is what we call the beginning of the "Polar Vortex." I spent the day working from home since we had a lovely winter snowfall right out my window. 

January 3
For Christmas I received boots from my Secret Santa and although they were the ones on my wish list, they were the wrong color. This is their first day out once I swapped them for this lovely brown pair. 

January 4 and 5
I know I have a photo someplace from either the 4th or the 5th... I'll have to check Jared's phone and the iPad but unfortunately nothing to show. 


Week 2
January 6
It is cold. Frigid. The Polar Vortex is no joke, I was supposed to fly out of town today but my flight was cancelled. I made us some yummy chili to enjoy while watching the National Championship game.

January 7
I'm finally heading out of town for my work trip to train Astronauts. I am on one of two flights a day and a half after I was supposed to be in Houston. Off to Texas!

January 8
This is my coworker Tracy and Astronaut Barry "Butch" Wilmore right after my training class. He was a really nice guy that spent a lot of time just talking with us about space. 

January 9
This is the Space Vehicle Mockup Facility (SVMF) which houses the International Space Station full fidelity mock ups. I pinch myself every time I am in this building, getting to train astronauts for performing experiments in space.

January 10
Back in Cleveland and home in time for pizza night out at a new place. Good Naples type pizza unfortunately I only got a photo of the Italian beer that we enjoyed. 

January 11
Pop the champagne, it's time to celebrate! J passed his plastic surgery board exam!! And yes, the house is a mess and the Christmas tree is still up. 

January 12
We are dog sitting Chloe today while watching the Broncos football game. 
Wish me luck for the rest of the month. I am taking it one day at a time and hopefully this will get me to blog more in 2014.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...