Thursday, August 26, 2010

This is Where I Live

Ohio... Cleveland, Ohio... Beachwood to be exact. I moved here a year and 10 months ago.
We have a pool, tennis courts, workout room, clubhouse, and it is in a nice gated community... although they have about as much security as The White House did when we rolled right up to the front many years ago! One of the nicest malls is literally right out my window and I am walking distance to Nordstroms, Ann Taylor Loft, Cheesecake Factory, Borders and a TON of other stores and restaurants.

Currently, this is where we call home.
It still needs some work, and you don't get to see much of our bedroom (since half of it is stacks of bins full of my stuff), but it is home (for now) for this East Coast girl!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...