Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Gifts

I love to give gifts. Don't get me wrong, I like to get them too but there is just something about putting together the perfect gift. I get it from my Mom. She has a way of coordinating every detail, down to the card and wrapping. I'm not quite that good, but I'm on my way if I do say so myself.

When I was younger I didn't fully appreciate how many gifts we got. Some things were "just because" our parents wanted us to have them. Little trinkets or toys, special travel bags with new comics, books, and games...big or small we were showered with love and presents. Heck, we still are!

So as much as I can, I have been doing the same, trying to shower my little nieces and nephews with love and presents. This Easter, we are blessed to be the Godparents to two of our nieces. I found these adorable crosses at a cute monogram shop in my favorite little town of Chagrin Falls.
In addition to that, I crochet. Yes, like old lady crocheting. I have made a blanket for each one of my nieces and nephews. Abby's was finished just in time for Easter. It's not the best photo but it is a cute blanket for my little Goddaughter. Lavender and white, perfect for her! 
Now I begin Madison's blanket. Can you say pink?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...