Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Atlanta

While I was working in Houston last week, Jared was in Atlanta to take his surgical board exam. After five years of ridiculously hard work, he had a 5 hour written exam to become a board certified general surgeon. Part 1 of 2, the second part he will take next year at this time. I am so proud of him, I just know he did great (and we find out for sure in 2 months, fingers crossed!)

I flew into Atlanta after he was done with his exam, just in time to celebrate with all our surgery friends. His parents drove into town as well and we had a lovely time with them exploring the city.

We visited the Atlanta Aquarium and I, of course, turned into the 8 year old kid I really am. Loving all of the fishies,
jellies,
sharks,

seahorses and dragons,
my first dolphin show,
and especially the penguin exhibit!
We had a great visit.

1 comments:

laura said...

isn't that aquarium like the coolest thing in the world?!?!?!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...