Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Droid Pics

This week past quickly with me working a few night shifts and getting back into the swing of things after our 4 day multi-state trip. For some reason I didn't have my camera with me all week, only Droid photos which are not very good unfortunately. On Wednesday, I finally finished decorating our large family room Christmas tree.
Oh, I just love Christmas! Now to decorate tree #2 & tree #3! Jared set up our "Santa on a Rocket" inflatable that was given to me as a gift from my most favorite in-laws. I just love coming home and seeing it through the trees on our little porch every evening!
On Thursday we had dinner with friends we made when J was in med school, Bob & Holly. The days just go by too quickly. They live only an hour away and the last time we saw them was 4 years ago! We found out that we have the same favorite restaurant, about midway from each of our houses. It was great to catch up and we will be getting together more often! I didn't snap a pic while at dinner but did get this one of the huge tree in the town square...
Friday night is pizza night and we headed to Dewey's in the flurry little snow globe the night had become. I was full of the holiday spirit... and some Christmas Ale!  While we did some shopping  J got stopped by some girls on a scavenger hunt who needed someone in a red jacket. I tried to tell them he was wearing maroon... 
And we even saw Christmas carolers...
The weekend was topped of with an impromptu dinner party at our friend Mary's house and a sighting of these little fellas...
December is going by too fast. Not enough time to soak it all in and apparently I need my camera attached to my hip!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...