Thursday, February 9, 2012

What I Will Finish This Month

I am really good at starting projects. I start them and then take FOREVER to complete them, if I finishe them at all. I am a perfectionist and nothing I do is anywhere near perfect unfortunately. It isn't just about the final result but the process as well. And I jump from one thing to another... don't even ask Natalie about the time we made a scrapbook together! I thought she was going to hurt me I was taking so long to make just one page!

So, for 2012 I decided each month I am going to actually complete a task I begin. January's was reorganizing our storage facility... fancy I know. Some other month will be to actually go through and get rid of the "crap" thay lay amongst the treasurers to keep. Anyway, while blog hopping over the past couple of days and have found some really good ideas for my task this month. One is for me to actually print out photos instead of hiding them on my hard drive or on this little blog. Not sure why I haven't done this but it is now my "To-Do" for February. I think it will be this little project I saw on tatertots & jello...
I can't wait to get working on it. Now I just have to decide if I should have it be filled with photos from just 2011 or from the time since we have lived in Cleveland. Decisions, decisions...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...