Monday, February 27, 2012

Ski Bunny

Yes, I have gone from snow bunny to ski bunny in a matter of weeks! We had an unexpected free Saturday afternoon and Sunday last weekend. Since Jared was post call, I drove us down to Maryland for another visit with Steve and some skiing. We got there just in time to support him at the Deep Creek Dunk. It was freezing out! We enjoyed some tasty beverages while hundreds of people jumped into Deep Creek Lake. Apparently this was the first year the lake wasn't frozen for the dunk.
On Sunday we were up early and out on the slopes. This time, I only fell once AND went on all the the intermediate slopes at the resort! Go me and my 5th time skiing!
I even caught the last run of the day for the boys down a black diamond.

It was a great quick little visit.  

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...