Monday, May 14, 2012

Spring Wedding


This weekend we went to J's boss' daughter's wedding, a little weird that we were going but still fun. I just love weddings and this one was beautiful and the weather was perfect! They had a photo booth too... which I totally should've had at our wedding.
J's Uncle and Aunt were there too (his Uncle and boss went to medical school together) and we had a great night of celebrating and dancing. Seriously, I have never seen so many people dancing to "Shout" before in my life. The whole place was shaking, it was hilarious!
   I even got a photo of Jared, his boss, and the senior fellow Jamie with their serious Italian faces and then smiles. They have too much fun at work. We are so lucky that Jared has had such great people to work with through his residency and fellowship training.


Sunday was Mother's Day and I so wish I had been able to spend it with my mother. Like most moms she looks out for everyone else first and I hate that I can't be there to at least make this day be about her. I hope my Mom and mother-in-law had wonderful days and know how much we love them! So we had some cupcakes and thought of them after all... it was Sunday cupcake happy hour. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...