Saturday, May 5, 2012

iUpdate

There were some changes recently... changes to my most favorite phone. It was time to move on from the "I never knew I always wanted phone." My phone was broken back in January at the Sugar Bowl. And then after filing an insurance claim had been replaced not once but twice. And so, about a week ago Jared convinced me to change to the iPhone.
Verizon was going to start charging an upgrade fee soon and I was eligible to get one now with no added charge.

So... here I go. I miss my Droid. I miss the "back" button. I miss my Google Sky app and my photos automatically updating to my Picasa web folder. But I did really like watching the Kentucky Derby with my Dad over the phone this evening. FaceTime on your phone... pretty cool. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...