Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Never Knew I Always Wanted

Towards the end of last year I found that there are a few things that never knew I had always wanted. These are silly, commercial, and no, I don't really need them. But boy oh boy, do I LOVE them!

The first is my cell phone. I have had just an ordinary phone until this past year. Sometime in August my old phone died abruptly. I had never paid for a phone, just took the free upgrade and went on my way. But this year, this year we decided I would join the 21st century and get a smart phone.
This is my Droid Incredible with a Starry Night Gelaskin. Seriously I love it. I never knew how much I would love having a phone with so much power at my fingertips! It made Christmas shopping cheaper...using my barcode app to compare prices. It helps me find a Starbucks, since I am addicted, wherever I may be. It has my photos, videos, and yes, Facebook. It has Pandora where I can customize my own radio station and play it through the speakers of my car.

It is amazing! I now literally feel naked without it with me. It is ridiculous but I don't care. I am a free ad for Verizon. iPhone schmyphone. My Droid Incredible rocks!

Next up is Latisse. Yes, I am on my way to amazing eyelashes. Back in October Jared was working on his Plastic Surgery rotation. One of the bonuses of him being there was a consultation with Chief for me. :) Enter Latisse.
It has been 3 months and my eyelashes are sooo long! It is so funny to me that this makes me so happy but it does. I hardly need to wear mascara now. My eyelashes are so long and full they barely fit in the eyelash curler. I will put some before/after photos up soon. I can't take them of myself...

But really, I never knew I had always wanted these things!!

1 comments:

laura said...

how do you get to play pandora through your car speakers? we must discuss...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...