Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year, New You!

So it is already a week into 2011 and I already feel behind. I have decorations to take down, organizing to do and resolutions to make.

Resolutions. I've never really committed to them. I know of only two that I have kept in recent years. One was to learn to tie my shoes "correctly" and not with bunny ears... so what that I was 28, no judging! ;) The other was to let others handle situations in their time, not mine. Wow, that one was challenging and although I did pretty good, I think, it wasn't the best idea.

But this year. This year I really want to accomplish something. I really want to be healthier. I want to be organized. I want to look good in a bikini... in my 30's. I want a lot, I know.

So here goes. My little resolution list.
1 - Don't break up with the Gym this year. Goal of working out at least 3 x's a week.
2 - Learn to cook some healthy meals and incorporate more salads.
3 - Take more pictures.
4 - Call my brothers at least once a month. I already talk to my sister and Mom & Dad all the time. But I need to talk to them too.
5 - Take Jared on a vacation out of the country.
6 - Organize my place, and all our stuff in storage so that when we move, we aren't just moving old crap from one place to the next.
7 - Make some friends here in Ohio. This might be next to impossible but I am really going to try.
8 - Recycle, get a shredder and use it!

Maybe I will add more, and the order isn't important. What do you think?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...