Monday, March 21, 2011

American Girl

My oldest niece loves American Girl dolls and it just so happens, I do too. So for my niece's belated birthday we made a trip to Chicago to The American Girl Store. Little did we know the city would be crowded with one million people and a sparkling green river. That's right, it was the Chicago St. Patrick's Day parade happening on the same day!
It turned out just fine though. With the girls in one car, and the boys in another, we spent the day travelling, eating, shopping and enjoying special time together. Me with my sister-in-law and two nieces, Jared with his brother-in-law (sorry! no photo of you Chris!) and two nephews.

I wish we lived closer we all had such a nice time together. And who knew you could spend nearly four hours in a doll store?  

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...