Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Grumpy

And not the good kind.
The good kind of Grumpy would be the Disney character, you know, that cute little dwarf. Well, not really cute but still...
That would mean we would have been in Florida to see the last launch of the Space Shuttle Discovery on February 24th, which I had special passes to attend. 
That would mean we would have also spent a few days at "the happiest place on Earth" while I made Jared go on every ride with me and act like I was 8 years old.
But, no. This is a different grumpy.

This grumpy is a feeling. I am stuck feeling grumpy over the last few weeks. I don't like it.
This isn't me. Yet every day it seems like there is more worrisome news at work. I feel stuck.
In limbo. Not sure what is going to happen on any particular day.

I know it could be worse. That worrying, being grumpy, isn't going to help anything. But I just can't help it. I need to feel better. I need to not worry about losing my job every day. I need to know things will work out with J's fellowship.

I just can't seem to shake it though... and it just makes me grumpy. That and the pretty snow has just turned to cold rain with gloomy skies. Maybe it isn't grumpy... perhaps I am just Eeyore and can't seem to shake this rain cloud over my head.

1 comments:

Julie McDougall said...

You're so cute Jen. Call me next time you are having a Jonah day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...