Monday, September 20, 2010

Case of the Mondays

I am lucky. SOOO lucky because... I LOVE my job. Every day I get to design and build experiments, play with new technologies, and train astronauts that go into space. I work on science that will be performed on the International Space Station. 
Model of the ISS at Johnson Space Center

And yes, most of my co-workers are socially impaired and can barely communicate with other humans. But hey, that isn't so bad. ;)

Because a case of the Monday's for me includes this...
Me training astronauts on the Light Microscopy Module for the CVB & PACE Experiments. While we are right next to this...

Space Shuttle Trainer & full scale mockup!!

Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Just your typical, every day job....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...