Saturday, May 14, 2011

Twenty-five

Happy Birthday to my little brother Joey who is 25 today! In my mind's eye he is about 11 years old, stuck in my memory with our youngest brother Jeffrey as little kids when I left for college many moons ago.
He isn't so little anymore. He has a son now, nearly 3 years old. But I just can't help it... he is my little brother. Joey and I have an interesting relationship. We butt heads sometimes because I am the oldest sister and he thinks he is the older sibling which I find too funny. I try and protect him,  and I mother him, a little too much. I just can't help it. I love him.

But no matter what I am there for him and his family with Jeni and their son. He has so much potential, I know he is going to do great things.
Happy Birthday Boo Boo!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...