Friday, August 26, 2011

Blog-iversary!

It has been a full year of blogging or as I am calling, my blogiversary! Hahaha! Here is a recent photo of just me, which I don't get often, while we were visiting our friends down in SC.
This little blog  has been a great way for me to document our life here at ECGML. Overall, I think I like it. It is nice to go back and see how much has happened in such a short period of time. There have been only a few times where I actually had nothing to say! Crazy as that may be.

I hope to update my layout going into this next year, hope to get a few more followers. But mostly just hope I can keep up with it. My friend at One Preppy Cookie gets her blog printed which is such a great idea and I think I just might copy.

Happy Blog-iversary to me! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...