Monday, March 5, 2012

Chicken Wings

If you know me... you know I am particular about food. I don't like sandwiches, especially making them. Fast food is gross and I really don't like getting dirty eating and I dislike meat with bones in it. Yes, I know I am ridiculous. So last week after skiing I thought it was just a fluke that I ate a few chicken wings that Jared and Steve ordered. They were actually pretty yummy.

But then yesterday, while we were out watching some basketball at a bar... this happened.
Yes, this scary I don't have any make-up on, chowing down on chicken wings and I don't even care take a picture to document this photo.

Since moving to Cleveland I now eat mushrooms (they have to be cooked), blue cheese, and now chicken wings. What is going on? I don't even know who I am!

1 comments:

laura said...

you?! eating food with your fingers?! what is happening to you up there?! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...