Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Fever

Everyone has spring fever here in Cleveland. More like summer actually. It has been in the 80s for 3 straight days now. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! We even had the top off the Jeep and ate outside at Hiroshi's Pub on Wednesday.
And with spring comes all the lovely flowers in bloom. I love, love, love daffodils in the spring! They just make me smile. I think it is because there were daffodils right outside my dorm at Virginia Tech. And even though it is only March, they are in full bloom here in Cleveland.
Yesterday we decided to take advantage of the summer-in-springtime temperatures and hiked along the Chagrin River. We even saw our first Woodpecker!
Just amazing how happy sunshine can make you! Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...