Tuesday, April 17, 2012

La Vida Es Bella

We are trying, really trying to soak up life. To laugh, to love, and to live, live, live as much as we can.

On Friday night we caught the tail end of Cleveland Restaurant Week and met our friends Mary and Steve at Red Steakhouse. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Dinner took quite a long time but it was fantastic! I tried oysters Rockefeller for the first time and they were super yummy.

The rest of the weekend we relaxed well, I did while Jared had to be on call. We watched movies, ran errands, did chores and I completed my 8 mile training run in my brand new Asics Supernova shoes. Woohoo! Topped off the weekend with a nice drive in the Jeep with the top off to enjoy the spring sunshine.
Life is beautiful.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...