Friday, August 31, 2012

Pork Chops

Continuing my recipe testing, I made these today...
I googled a recipe and The Pioneer Woman site came up. My chops were a little thick, that is what I get for looking up the recipe after I have gone to the store, but they were delicious! Here are the details. Thanks Pioneer Woman!

Ingredients
  • 7 pieces Or 8 Pieces Breakfast Chops (very Thin Bone-in Pork Chops)
  • 1 cup All-purpose Flour
  • 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
  • 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
  • Cayenne Pepper To Taste
  • 1/2 cup Canola Oil
  • 1 Tablespoon Butter
  • Extra Salt And Pepper, To Taste
Preparation Instructions
Rinse pork chops. (Yes, I rinse my pork chops. Please don’t be hatin’.) Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.

Heat canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add butter. When butter is melted and butter/oil mixture is hot, cook 3 pork chops at a time, 2 to 3 minutes on the first side; 1 to 2 minutes on the other side. (Make sure no pink juices remain.) Remove to a plate and repeat with remaining porch chops.

Delicious and simple! Serve with smashed new potatoes.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...