Friday, July 1, 2011

A Month Early

This weekend we are celebrating the first birthday of my newest niece, Madison! Since the whole family will be in Virginia for the 4th of July holiday, my sister decided to celebrate early so we could all attend. Woohoo!

Julie sent me this photo of little Jake and Madison, cousins hanging out at the pool on the Grandparents deck! Aren't they so cute?! I just love them to pieces!!

Being the super cool Aunt GG that I am, I contacted an old friend and sorority sister at One Preppy Cookie to create some super cute party favors for the guests. They will be butterflies and flowers and I can't wait to see them!

In addition to the fantastical cookies, I needed to buy little Miss Madison her first purse. After all, she lives in Manhattan! Shh! Don't tell... she won't open it until Sunday!
I just LOVE giving presents and I hope my little goddaughter will love it too. Happy 1st birthday (a month early) Madison!

1 comments:

Clare said...

you are so thoughtful! the cookies look awesome, i love amy! ellie has that same purse and loves it, so so cute:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...